Sunday 29 August 2010

WEEKS 32 -JIPB/MSE

WEEK 32 -ALL CPs were divided into 4 gp to prep the JIPB and MSE then present to PM on prep for military deployment, recommended the COA. The exercise really put myself in mambo jambo bingo since my last knowledge on such exercise was in year 1998. This totally new exposure compare to my colleouges who in the training side. My Gp manage to deliver with reasonable COA eventhough my conribution 9log) not much. Coming weeks 33, we embark into Ex Bersatu Maju II in prep JMAP. My appointment to be Log Compt Comd which to prep the J4 task, Pers and Health Services. The week 32 also involved the Chief of RMN presentation. The week end up with Hossir assignment topic on individual assignment. The week 33 also to be more busy in preparing JMAP, CDF presentation. The week 34 will be busy in Hossir subject and at the same time to prep pre viva and submission of our draf thesis (6 copies) before 10 Oct 2010. We do hope our draft thesis to be extended until 14 Oct. We all to prep for visit to East Malaysia and Singapore. Hope I can complete my draft of thesis before 10 Oct. Wassalam

No comments:

KEJAYAAN DAN KETENANGAN

"Kejayaan dimiliki tidak hadir sendiri tetapi ia datang dengan usaha, berdoa dan bertawakal"

"setiap yang kita impikan tidak selalunya indah, kesunyian mengajar erti hidup berdikari, Namun satu yang kita akan ingat seumur hidup, KENANGAN"

Blog Archive