Friday, 26 February 2010
Saturday, 20 February 2010
Tuesday, 16 February 2010
Sunday, 14 February 2010
Saturday, 13 February 2010
Friday, 12 February 2010
The feedback from the CP also required. The issues of slide, lectures note and dressing also forwarded and discussed with CDS. The CDS concluded his briefing by presenting his poem by illustrated the day one CP report until yesterday. As usual 0900 break at Wisma Kancil with special nasi lemak with fried chick and popular rendang beef lung. After eating nasi lemak, the eyes starts to be smaller and smaller.
Thursday, 11 February 2010
First group exercise, we have to prepared until midnight and myself together with my China CP discussed and prepared the HDI related to Movement/migration based on Human Development Indexes year 2009. Surprisingly my colleague well verse and having good speaking English. We manage to complete our analysis on the topic before midnight. Today we also had the Guest Speaker from Philippines Embassy and the setting as usual started with Introducing CP from Philippine's briefly present the good introduction, follows by lectures and lastly concluded by Dy Comdt cum CDS (Col Rosli). Tomorrow we will have the CDS Disposal and follows with Dato Dr Zakaria lectures before the College pack up for the long CNY holiday. To CP the few days holiday means for families but we have to read, read and read and complete 2 assignment that to be submitted on 17 Feb. The other assignment also need to be working out and must be ready by end of the month. Happy CNY to Comdt, LCol Ir OW, LCol Johnny Lim, LCol Dexter and Lcol Xu.
Sunday, 7 February 2010
For the past 3 weeks, I managed to swallows what the course all about. The time passed so quickly and waits for no one. I have time to exercise do whatever I use to use before. Except the reading, I have to put more effort by doing smart reading and smartly acquired the relevant articles for my thesis. The mind manager program which I practice last year was useful and easy to outline whatever assignment given. Anyway I need to adjust a few problems which I could manage it within few weeks before 1 Mac 2010. To manage the time rightfully and managing the time still becoming big issue. I had some problem to divide when the time to read and when the time to write. Anyway I found a good article in NST Feb 1, on writing tips:
To be a good writer, put your heart into it and keep going until your reach your goal. Don’t be shy to ask for help from professional.
1. Just write. Put your words on paper, computer, even if writing sounds a little awkward at first. Leave it for a few days and come back. You will see ways to improve it.
2. Start a blog. For example you could publish parts of your story serially online. The tough that other people might be looking for updates will inspire you to provide them.
3. Write to a particular audience. You may to practice writing to an imaginary audience.
4. Have a room or a space. Some people need a quite room to write while others enjoy noisy coffee shops. If you writing fiction, try writing in a colorful room to bring out your imagination.
5. Don’t get discouraged. The truth is it’s hard to write a book, but it is not possible. Keep writing.
6. Don’t be afraid to be totally creative with your writing tough people may criticize your work.
7. Edit your writing once you have your first draft, reread it and rewrite it. You are looking for errors in grammar and spelling as well as style, content, organization and coherence.
Even though, the tips for writing a book I can use it for writing up my assignments. This week all lectures to be in the class and group assignment starts rolling on the 4 Feb 2010. He lucky guys belong to Mr President CP group, mine will be on the 18 Feb 2010. Thank you.
KEJAYAAN DAN KETENANGAN
"setiap yang kita impikan tidak selalunya indah, kesunyian mengajar erti hidup berdikari, Namun satu yang kita akan ingat seumur hidup, KENANGAN"
- ► 2016 (115)
- ► 2015 (56)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (86)
- ► 2012 (54)
- ► 2011 (80)
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2009 (79)
- ► 2008 (92)