Sunday 6 July 2014

sINCE mAY, IM NOT UPDATED my blog due to unforseen job and the mood of writing the blog also reduce. My OPPO also became my nec tools linked to internet, wassup and dowloaded articles. For the past 1 month 20 days many important event took place which I should record for my rememberances. Begining May I am busy with the prep of ex papers, class and month of Jun with many secondary job and essignment either in the college, my corps and family chores. Below few important events I gone through for past months. 16 May - I bought OPPO handphone fm Subang Jaya Wholesale shop which cost me RM 1,790.00. 17 May 2nd Grand son Muhammad Zahin Rizki was born at HTAR. On 19 Vist to Johor and Singapore. On the way stop over at 10 Bgd Para. Oevernight at KSL Hotel. The next day to GKSCC at Singapore and Marina Bay.. The 2nd day at Singapore 3 Div until afternoon and procede to Melaka for Fire Power Demo at Asahan Camp. The South trip end at CTRM Batu Berendam. )On 21 May, Wife involve with Kampar BAKAT visit to KL Tower until evening. 27 may we have dinning out for the officer who are promoted and posted out fm the college. The officers involved Kol Baha, Kol Halim (RAMD- Esscom Pengarah Tadbir/Log), Kol Kamarul (PULPAK-GGK), Lt Kol Syed and dinning in Lt Kol Nasharudin and Lt Kol Edaffi. On 29 May Golf Marathon at Bukit tinggi Golf Resort fm 0800-1600. Thhe month also busy with events at surau luqman which involve lectures and also the prog for Kid Smart Solat. I am busy arrange the messing fm the morning untill afternoon. The month of Jun began with AEFELPS at RMC for the candidate to OJWC DITC Laverton fm 24 Aug to 11 Sep. to be continue... Zohor prayer time 1:21....

No comments:

KEJAYAAN DAN KETENANGAN

"Kejayaan dimiliki tidak hadir sendiri tetapi ia datang dengan usaha, berdoa dan bertawakal"

"setiap yang kita impikan tidak selalunya indah, kesunyian mengajar erti hidup berdikari, Namun satu yang kita akan ingat seumur hidup, KENANGAN"

Blog Archive