Saturday 29 November 2014

TJT 21 fm Jun1980~Jul 1982

Today 30 Nov 14. 34 years in svc. There are many memories either good or bad all became history. Some can be used for good advice but the bad it should get Allah forgiveness. The intake whatsuup is where the joinned club communicate n reminded the friendship especilly to those trained  as RMC boys and AFATS. We also had the civ and the grad fm univ who change to officer cadet candidate. As the civ most of us no nothing about cadet life n lacks of experienced in tricks to be excused dm senirs and intructors.
I relized when  rcivd man belt an two pair of skot. I relized this was my skot who used me to do their duties. After few times, I planned not to shine the shoes n belt. My predicted was right, when the senior been punished by instructor for not shinning shoes and belt. @

No comments:

KEJAYAAN DAN KETENANGAN

"Kejayaan dimiliki tidak hadir sendiri tetapi ia datang dengan usaha, berdoa dan bertawakal"

"setiap yang kita impikan tidak selalunya indah, kesunyian mengajar erti hidup berdikari, Namun satu yang kita akan ingat seumur hidup, KENANGAN"

Blog Archive