Friday 17 June 2016

ACL RIGHT KNEE OPERATION

Today 17 Jun 16, my appt with Dr Kamal at Columbia at 1500hrs at hospital Bandar Puteri Puchong. After consultation and admission, I was admitted at wad double room while waiting for operation tomorrow afternoon. Tonight I will be undergo the operation procedure such as blood test, x ray, and MRI. Im using my medicare insurance cover under koperasi tentera. The coverage limit only up to 25 thousand ringgit a year and ospital bed only 85.00 on 4person peroom.If I want to upgraded to double person perroom it cost extra 20 ringgit. One person perroom, it will cost RM 195.00.
       After 1 hr process of admission, I have to wait for 30 minutes for the room ready to occupied. I pray to Allah everthig will be fined and easy throughout the operations. At this junture I still waiting for in surance approval. Still waiting.......

ACL tear happened in May 15, during MCSC 44/2015 football tournament at Bt Kentomen football fd. I served to played football and hockey wayback in 1983 to 1985. The accident happened after 5 minutes played when I wanted to stop the ball and turned the body to avoid the opponent run on me. Unfortunately, the uneven fd made my right knee collapsed on the ground with loud pop sound and very painful. I to hold my knee and it turned blue n started to swollen. Immediately I was brought to  medical attendance and  rushed  to 94 HAT Mizan.



After a year, I had to undergo the ops before my retirement next year and to ensure I had a better movement after my rtd.

No comments:

KEJAYAAN DAN KETENANGAN

"Kejayaan dimiliki tidak hadir sendiri tetapi ia datang dengan usaha, berdoa dan bertawakal"

"setiap yang kita impikan tidak selalunya indah, kesunyian mengajar erti hidup berdikari, Namun satu yang kita akan ingat seumur hidup, KENANGAN"

Blog Archive