Thursday 1 April 2010

WEEKS 11 AND 12 AT MAFDC

Today 1 Apr, coming to first quarters of year 2010. The course getting tougher and tougher with assignment meeting the date line. After a week in RFS at Jakarta, Bandung (Indo) and Manila (Phil) all CP are working hard to complete their thesis proposal to be submitted on 29 Mar. Of luck the date of submission extended to 31 Mar. This week I had a hectic day prepared my first gp presentation on Crisis Resolution Algeria on Tuesday. Shaifudin and I started prep our assignment until wee hours in the morning and managed to present in DT successfully. The next day I fully gear up for my thesis proposal since my SO recommended for new topic. After submission I continue my preparation on Dr Z theoretical and security studies class which brought forward one day earlier on 1 Apr. The agony of working late and last minutes sometimes good in ensuring the work can be done. Anyway I managed to submit within time given.

No comments:

KEJAYAAN DAN KETENANGAN

"Kejayaan dimiliki tidak hadir sendiri tetapi ia datang dengan usaha, berdoa dan bertawakal"

"setiap yang kita impikan tidak selalunya indah, kesunyian mengajar erti hidup berdikari, Namun satu yang kita akan ingat seumur hidup, KENANGAN"

Blog Archive