Friday 29 January 2010

ASSIGNMENTS AND READING CULTURES

Knowledge will only allowed myself to write the assignments objectively. Without reading the right books, journals and articles it would not give the ideas about the topics well and I have the data/information but the difficult part is how to write and answers the the question rightfully. The smart reading techniques and writing technique will produce good results. At the early stage my little knowledge made myself inferiority complex but after continuous reading I started to remember some events which I have read, learned during the school days/college/universities and the experiences through my service. The main hurdles is my writing techniques, grammar and the analytical thinking/ideas towards the subject matters. One way to improve my writing is to practice by posting in the events/activities into my blog. While keeping the records ,I hope to improve my english writing and work my grey matter critically and analytically. During PLD (Post Lectures Discussion) participation and giving views/ideas among syn will improve my conversation and rehearse my public speaking. Confidence, self esteem, discipline must be practice. Work it out. Wassalam.

No comments:

KEJAYAAN DAN KETENANGAN

"Kejayaan dimiliki tidak hadir sendiri tetapi ia datang dengan usaha, berdoa dan bertawakal"

"setiap yang kita impikan tidak selalunya indah, kesunyian mengajar erti hidup berdikari, Namun satu yang kita akan ingat seumur hidup, KENANGAN"

Blog Archive