Friday 26 February 2010

WEEK 7 -POST CNY

After long weekend, I have to be back in Lanai earlier than before since I to send my son and daughter to SA bus station and Jalan Duta after CNY holiday break. The monday class started with Dr KhaminderSsingh on Globalisation topic and the evening we have birtday session. The next day we have OTW than everybody take the oppurtunity to complete reading the book for their book review assignment. I have to amend my book review and bind it at night. Class Research Methodology conducted in UKM and all CP were in planters order had to remove our necktie due to the aircond problems and the class also not enough tables for CP. The class end up at 1600hr. The class on thursday by Dr Ruhnas and we satar with group 4 presentation (Supt Mohamed, Lcol Radzi, LCol MNor and follow by lectures on FP Indonesia, Singapore and Vietnam. The week 8 schedule quiet heavy with 3 full day until 5 pm. We having new subject -Crisis mnanagement and Resolution By Dr Kamrulnizam, RM and India Foreign, Economic and Defence Policies. Next week we having the Army Day and CNY celeberation at Flamingo hotel. But not to forget we have to submit group assignment for Regional Field Studies to Indonesia dan Philiphines. My IC Dr Yunus RMAF have sending message on the gp amended copy for us to check and update whatever data required. By monday we have to resit and discuss it for final amendment. At this moment I still searching my problems statement on my thesisi paper. Two more assignment must be ready before 21 Mac. I promise to myself to complete it before the date planned since after coming back RFS we have to prepare for the RM coloquim on 5 to 9 Apr. On the admin and socio side I have receiced 5 invitation cards for wedding cerominies starting from this week end until end of school holiday. The furthers is Kuantan on 7 Mac.(Baha 27, Baijuri 28 Feb, Roslan, Abdullah 7 Mac, 13 Mac Rosli)

No comments:

KEJAYAAN DAN KETENANGAN

"Kejayaan dimiliki tidak hadir sendiri tetapi ia datang dengan usaha, berdoa dan bertawakal"

"setiap yang kita impikan tidak selalunya indah, kesunyian mengajar erti hidup berdikari, Namun satu yang kita akan ingat seumur hidup, KENANGAN"

Blog Archive