Tuesday 16 February 2010

LONG HOLIDAY CNY

Last Saturday until Tuesday is the CNY holidays, even though on holiday mood, I list down few thing to do during the holidays. After go through my dairy, I managed to clear one assignment but still continoues reading 4 books (On Strategy: completed first reading, MFP 1981-2003- 2 chapters, left only 2 more chapters to finished, read a few chapters in Reflections on ASEAN-related to my slide presentation, and chapter 1 Research Methodoly). Apart of my study, I managed to finished my plan to repair and modified bookshelf for my children and cleaned my house compound. Unfortunately today all my plan on assignment need to be seige due to my daughter birthday. Last year we all managed to wish her through phone since she in the college(Arau), but this time we plan to have some small family gathering but it became more marrier when my brother in law with family (Angah and Suri) arrived with Pizza Hut. Thank you to my first son who throw in satay Kajang from his salary and the elder daughter bought birthday cake from secret recipes. My wife also cook simple lunch with beef steak (last year qurban), vege and masak lemak nenas ikan talang masin. While she cooking, myself and the third son doing DIY fixing the bookself, modified showcase and arrangging the front porch. We have our lunch at 3pm. Angah also brought me bonsai tea tree, now I have 4 BT in my collection a apart of my eel pet. Eventhough I have some backache, by doing the work I like most all the paint gone. After 10pm I came back to check the emails and prepare for tommorow lectures but the bad new our class in UKM is cancell, but I plan to be in the college to discuss my gp presentation and searching articles/burrows some books for my reseach thesis. The good side of today birthday I do not spent on cake and main lunch as usual and today celebration also including Mak Ngah Ana (biras) belated birtday which fall on the 13 of Feb. It is a good holidays that I can spend my quality time with all my children who are back home and the event allow our families (in law family) togetherness. Alfatihah to Sairah my Mother in -law and Mohd Sidek father in-law RIP.

No comments:

KEJAYAAN DAN KETENANGAN

"Kejayaan dimiliki tidak hadir sendiri tetapi ia datang dengan usaha, berdoa dan bertawakal"

"setiap yang kita impikan tidak selalunya indah, kesunyian mengajar erti hidup berdikari, Namun satu yang kita akan ingat seumur hidup, KENANGAN"

Blog Archive