Sunday 14 February 2010

MY WAY-------WAYS AND WHAT WAY......TO....

I have planned my holiday to read on the subjects related on my assignments and thesis (read few books) on my thesis. One full baggage of books taken home but only few open and glance through. The holiday moods look to control my laziness and fall to sleep when open the few pages. Lastly I end up searching few related articles in the websites. The first day CNY holiday, I managed to complete the PowerPoint for Gp presentation on 18 Feb 09 and email to my gp for comments. There are few more on my list still pending. The work seem not roll out since I don't have the knowledge on the subjects matters and all requires reading before I could pick up the important salient points to write in my assignments. Sometimes my wife encouraged me by reading loudly at my side to motivate/help me awake, thank to her, unfortunately while she reading myself sound snoring beside her patiently. The only way, I then switch on to e-mails, blogs and reading from the web. Today, all my children back home and my wife busy preparing food and hearing the news before relying back to me. Tomorrow, we plan to have Birthday party for Illah my third children celebrating her 22 years old birthday. I also plan to fix up new bookshelf for my son in their bedroom. For the past one month, most of my free time is gluing in the bedroom practice writing, force reading and glancing into my unfinished assignment........ at the end I went down having my lunch and snacks. In the evening I prefers to go for jogging at Taman Rakyat or gardening at our house compound. Aha..... this ways how I managed my time? It is right or wrong? at least I know where I spend my times and hope by Mac I could manages my precious time properly and rightfully.

No comments:

KEJAYAAN DAN KETENANGAN

"Kejayaan dimiliki tidak hadir sendiri tetapi ia datang dengan usaha, berdoa dan bertawakal"

"setiap yang kita impikan tidak selalunya indah, kesunyian mengajar erti hidup berdikari, Namun satu yang kita akan ingat seumur hidup, KENANGAN"

Blog Archive