Friday 12 February 2010

My thesis topic was forwarded to HOSSIR for approval by DS Council on the 18 Jan 2010. My topic was amended according to the wider scope of security in Southeast Asian. It is easier to look at bigger scope then later focus to the more specific issue. Luckily my topic only required minor amendments. The new topic proposal have been forwarded on the 8 Feb for UKM approval. started from last weeks, most CP already started reading on the relevant topic. We have to read at least 10 books, journal and articles to form up theoritaical frameworks and conceptualisation of the problems statement. The coloquim on our proposal will be presented to supervisors and college council somewher Apr 2010. My topic is The Singapore Challenges in Southeast Asian Security. I have to chart the millestone on conceptualization my thesis so that I have more time to complete other assignments by Okt 2010..................

No comments:

KEJAYAAN DAN KETENANGAN

"Kejayaan dimiliki tidak hadir sendiri tetapi ia datang dengan usaha, berdoa dan bertawakal"

"setiap yang kita impikan tidak selalunya indah, kesunyian mengajar erti hidup berdikari, Namun satu yang kita akan ingat seumur hidup, KENANGAN"

Blog Archive